- Total $0.00
Shake your bones in Halloween.
A few days ago, we shared with our SuperME friends an easy craft idea for Halloween: cat ears. As we were playing with felt, we thought it would be great to do something more challenging. And Daphne came up with this idea: Bones, the skeleton!.
- Black t-shirt and pants.
- White soft felt.
- Adhesive fabric like this one.
- Draw the bones on paper. Cut the bones out of the paper and use them to draw the bones on the felt and the adhesive fabric.
- Simplify the process by drawing a tibia for arms and legs, the rib cage and the pelvis.
- Cut the bones out of the felt, and cut the silhouette out of the adhesive fabric slightly narrower than the felt silhouette.
- Iron the white felt bones to the black fabric with the adhesive fabric in between following the instructions of the adhesive fabric.
And now, shake your bones!